The purpose of our surveys is to determine the presence of asbestos within a building. Once identified any asbestos containing materials can be monitored and managed.
We can perform various types of surveys tailored to your specific requirements and meeting the MDHS standard.
- Management Survey - Samples of suspect materials are tested at a UKAS accredited laboratory.
We provide a full written report on completion of the survey, including :
- Asbestos register – detailing all of the asbestos containing and suspect containing materials. Details of the condition of the materials found and their fibre release likelihood.
- Photographic record of asbestos containing materials produced.
- Annotated building plans.
- Asbestos free materials are also identified and recorded.